Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cupcakes for Town Bank

      Advertising/Marketing Company Seventh Point asked me to make cupcakes to send to one of their best clients, Town Bank.  I had a lot of fun with this project.  First I started with what flavor to do.  Since the cupcakes were a surprise I picked traditional flavors that most people enjoy.  White almond, red velvet, and chocolate.  Next, I carefully decided on a milk and egg free frosting so the cupcakes could sit out for a period of time and I didn't have to worry about them going bad.  



     
     The best part about the cupcakes is the presentation!  Since Town Banks colors are navy and gold I first selected gold wrappers.  Next we punched out 1" circles with their logo which we just glued to toothpicks to finish off each cupcake.  Last we have a beautiful box with a custom made wrap to really give it a special "present" look.  I was really proud of the clean sophisticated look of the finished product.  Enjoy Town Bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment