Monday, February 13, 2012



     I absolutely love chewy chocolate chip cookies, who doesn't?!  So I am here to share my favorite recipe courtesy Alton Brown of the food network, with a few of my own tweeks.  After making cookies with this recipe you will never use another, trust me they are to die for!

1 stick butter
1/4 cup whole milk
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
  1 1/4 cup chocolate chips

In your mixer, combine melted butter, eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar.
While that's mixing at a low speed, sift flour and baking powder into a separate bowl and slowlyy add into mixer.
Last, add chocolate chips and place dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
After dough has chilled roll into 1" balls (they spread out flat inthe oven) and bake at 375 degrees for 9 min.
I know it's hard but let cookies completely cool before devouring.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment